"Like Sunglasses for your Skin"
120 ml/ 4.06 fl oz
AVAILABLE TO U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY
What is it?
A unique sunscreen product formulated with UVA and UVB sunscreen technologies. This formulation was designed to be skin friendly and non-irritating. It does not have the traditional sticky feel of the sunscreen formulations. It glides on the skin very smoothly and does not leave a tacky feel on the skin. In addition it does not leave your skin white. Sunscreen with UV-Pearls™ - SPF 20, protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun to help prevent skin damage.
Who is it for?
- Everyone, of all ages and all skin types can benefit by using good sunscreen.
- For all skin types. Provides excellent performance on all skin types.
- Even sensitive skin types. Does not burn or irritate the skin or eyes.
Why is it unique?
- Easy to use
- Effective. Safe. SPF 20 (15 is the minimum and in our opinion a product with a higher SPF is not necessarily more effective)
- A product that offers UVA and UVB protection and helps fight premature ageing of the skin due to UV exposure
- Like sunglasses for the skin, help protect against UVA/UVB
- Feels good on the skin. Not heavy or sticky.
- Can be used on face and body.
- Fragrance free.
Contains UV Pearls:
- Formulated with: Eusolex® UV-Pearls™ is a sol-gel coated organic UVB filter in an aqueous dispersion. The key benefits of sol-gel coated UV filters include staying on the surface of the skin where they’re needed the most.
- A unique matrix that is skin friendly and helps fight the skin sensitization due to exposure to sunscreen chemicals. A stable formulation design that creates a protective film on the skin.
Also contains Zinc
- Zinc is a moisturizer and trace mineral, naturally found in healthy skin
- Zinc Oxide also acts as a sunscreen.
How to protect your skin
Three ingredients provide UVA protection
- ZnO2 (What we use),
- TiO2 - better than chemical sunscreens but it reacts with the sunlight and causes free radicals,
- Essential to healthy skin – yet many do not / cannot use as formulations are irritating to the skin and at times very thick, tacky and unpleasant to use. Our unique formulation was designed with keeping theses issues in mind, , making this sunscreen agreeable and ideal for all skin types, while also resulting in a pleasing and aesthetically desirable feel.
- Need to be applied properly for adequate protection
- Should be used by everyone
- Should be used year round
- Should be used on all exposed skin
Importance of Sunscreen
- Sunscreen is a very serious product from a regulatory standpoint. It is considered an OTC (over the counter drug) drug and has a "drug facts" panel on a "true sunscreen"; a lot of companies take liberty with what they do.
- is used to help protect the skin from serious sun damage
About the sun and skin effects
Aging of skin dose not only depend on chronological effects. Harsh environmental factors are even more important. One major external factor is UV-radiation, from the sun, especially UVA-radiation. This radiation has the longest wavelength but the least energy of all solar UV-radiation. In contrast to UVB-radiation, UVA-levels in the solar spectrum vary only slightly with difference in latitude, time of the day, weather and season. Thus, there is constantly exposure to large amounts of UVA-radiation during daylight hours and during the entire year. Substantial doses are accumulated in the course of lifetime. UVA-radiation is the cause of solar elastosis. Further long-term photo-aging can also lead to a decrease in the synthesis and cross-linking of collagen fiber, meaning that the skin finally loses its elasticity. Additionally, UVA-radiation is thought to play an important role in the pathogenesis (dangerous / bad for everyone). Thus effective protection of the skin against UVA-radiation should be a major object.