55 ml / 1.86 fl.oz.
Pro-Barrier CICA Cream formulation soothes, calms and helps skin recover from external irritations…skin that has been compromised and requires “special care.”
The perfect cream for those who have skin that requires “something extra.”
What’s in the name?
Doesn’t it feel like every day a different skin care product is trending—and right now, one of the most buzzed-about skin care products of the moment happens to be CICA creams. All touting the benefits of CICA.
So, what is CICA?
CICA is a formulation in health and beauty that gets its name from the fact that it is formulated with; Centella Asiatica (nicknamed CICA). And what is Centella Asiatica? It’s an herb, also known as tiger grass, from traditional Chinese medicine. It has key lamellar elements that help soothe and protect sensitive and vulnerable skin barrier and hair proteins.
Centella Asiatica is a unique ingredient with potent soothing properties. It can be used to help soothe the skin from irritations that may be caused by various dermal aggressors i.e. Minor dermatological procedures, dehydration and dermal sensitivity and blemishes that may be caused by the menstruation cycle, exposure to irritating elements, plants, surfactants, and sun.
Like a protective barrier it helps support vulnerable skin and hair proteins
Helps protect against External factors (such as pollution and dirt) and internal factors (like stress and dehydration) that may stress out skin and hair and cause premature aging... Environmental aggressors upon contact with our skin may penetrate and break down the moisture barrier, like holes in the shield. ISOMERS PRO-BARRIER CICA Cream provides additional support and helps strengthens the skin barrier like a cocoon to protect the skin from external factors.
To help Replenish lost skin lipids in sensitive, dry, compromised or fragile skin.
Thus, this formula is designed with ingredients to help create a similar lamellar structure to, and the characteristics of, skin lipids. It aids in restoring and strengthening a weakened skin barrier in a way that is found in the lamellar structure of younger healthier skin barrier
Formulated with high concentrations of:
Centella Asiatic extract and Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract. The unique molecules in these ingredients have protective and antioxidant properties. It helps reduce the appearance of first signs of dermal irritations and helps support a lucid complexion. (Dimethicone) spreads easily on both skin and hair and helps protect the skin, imparting a soft, velvety skin feel
- Allantoin helps protect and supports dermal vitality. Helps sooth irritated and dry skin, sensitive skin.
- D-Pantenol –acts as a skin conditioning agent to provide deep penetrating moisture to the skin, it has unique soothing properties.
- Vitamin E – is an anti-oxidant that protects the cells against free-radicals and lipid peroxidation. It can help fight premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation though its antioxidant properties.
- L(+)-Lactic acid. L-Lactic Acid can be considered ‘the body's own’ alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), as it is naturally produced by the body. It is a component of our natural moisturizing factors. AHAs help support dermal exfoliation and proliferation to help obtain a smoother, younger and brighter looking skin
- Boron Nitride helps provide a soft-focus benefit with a matte finish and velvety feel.
- Aloe Vera – Helps calm, nourish and soothe
- Lavendin Oil – helps soothe and calm the skin
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate is the smart skin hydrator. It works by stimulating endogenous hydration network based on skin’s need for hydration.
ISOMERS SKINCARE: SAFE, EFFECTIVE & RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY