120 ml / 4.06 fl.oz.
What is it?
- A powerful cleanser that washes away dead skin cells, pore-clogging oils, and build-up while smoothing and firming skin.
- This intensive multifunctional cleanser exfoliates dull, dry, and uneven texture to leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- It smoothes and refines skin texture while cleansing impurities with a combination of both beta and alpha hydroxyl acids.
- Salicylic and glycolic acids (beta and alpha acids)
- multifunctional cleanser
- It reduces the appearance of pores, minimizes imperfections, and absorbs excess oil without drying skin.
- It also contains glycolic and salicylic acids, highly effective chemical exfoliants that removes dead skin cells and build-up for noticeably softer, firmer, clearer skin
- provide clarity, brightness, and improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup
Benefits of oxygen to the skin…
1. Helps to Boost Collagen
Collagen is the protein that makes the cells stick together, providing strength and elasticity to your skin. When the collagen weakens (with age), wrinkles appear.
The oxygen facial boosts collagen production in your skin, making it firmer looking and visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Clarifies the Skin
The oxygen facial helps the skin utilize the oxygen and the nutrients and vitamins infused in it. This boosts the “clean-up” process of your skin, negates the effects of pollution, sun exposure, and diet fluctuation, and helps in the overall health the skin.
3. Speeds up Cell Turnover
Our skin cells have a limited lifetime. They die, and new cells replace them. Oxygen is crucial for cell turnover. It increases the rate at which new cells grow, which, in turn, helps revitalize and retexturize for a smoother, younger and more refined looking skin . The oxygen facial gives an extra dose of oxygen to your skin , thus aiding faster cell turnover.
4. No Painful Side Effects
This process is exceptionally gentle on your skin and doesn’t cause any side effects, such as irritation, redness, swelling, stinging, and a burning sensation. It is suitable for people who have sensitive skin and those who want to avoid chemical beauty treatments.
5. Moisturizes Your Skin
Constant exposure to the sun, dust, and pollution rob your skin of its natural moisture content. This makes it extremely dry and lifeless. And if you have dry skin, these issues can make your skin worse. The oxygen facial deeply moisturizes your skin, restoring its pH balance and shielding it from the visible effects of sun exposure.
6. Makes Your Skin Super Radiant
This facial helps to remove all impurities from the epidermis (top layer of the skin), boosting the oxygen content. It also helps to remove the dead cells from the top layer, opens up clogged pores, and brings out that natural blush on your cheeks.
7. Targets Breakout
Skin imperfections such as pimples are formed when the skin is clogged, trapping dirt and oils in it, causing the pores to get enlarged. The oxygen facial helps in reducing the appearance of enlarged pores and doesn’t let your skin accumulate dust and dirt. As a result, it remains glowing for longer, and you won’t get annoying pimples and zits.
8. Fast Recovery Time
Usually, in the case of other procedures and skin treatments, you have to wait for a specific period before you can go back to your regular skin care regimen. But in the case of the oxygen facial, there isn’t any particular recovery time. You can start applying creams, lotions, or makeup to your skin almost immediately.
9. Results Are Instant
You will notice immediate results after the oxygen facial. It helps target issues such as breakouts, wrinkles, and blemishes and makes your skin younger-looking and glowing.
10. Targets Uneven Skin Tone
The treatment is rich in hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins, and botanical extracts that target uneven skin tone and make your face look bright.