30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz.
What is it?
Unique skin refining and radiance boosting mask infused with key anti-oxidants, enzymes & Kombucha Black Tea ferment for a healthier, fresher looking complexion.
- Skin refining
• Enzymatic action eliminates dead skin cells to smooth the skin's surface and promote cell renewal.
• Molecular film (peel moist) – gommage effect to slough off dead surface cells without acids or harsh abrasives
- Anti-Oxidant Rich
• EUK-134™ featuring Super oxide dismutase - a powerful free radical scavenger which helps prevent premature aging, reduces uv damage, protects and repairs dna.
• Broccoli seed extract – calming and protective
- Nourishing – rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids
- Anti-wrinkle & anti-glycation – important for skin smoothing
- Radiance boosting
Broccoli Seed Extract – Anti oxidant, protects skin against environmental stressors and free radicals, helps calm and sooth the skin.
EUK – 134 ™ - super antioxidant (based on super oxide dismutase), biomimetic, promotes exfoliation without AHA’s, gentle, effective, smoothing, reduces irritation, promotes refined skin texture and skin softness, hydration and radiance
- Black tea ferment
- Toning, detoxifying, energizing
- Rich in organic acids and B Vitamins
• Mixed acids naturally occurring within it
• Lactic, usnic, acetic, citric, oxalic, malic, glucuronic
- Anti glycation
• Reduce skin roughness
• Improve skin radiance
• Increase luminosity, clarity
Peel Moist™ – molecular film that delivers papain an enzyme that selectively degrades dead dry skin to stimulate exfoliation – while it also helps improve moisturization as it helps preserve the natural barrier function of the skin – smoother, softer more radiant skin surface.
Zymo™ Clear MD - Enzymes Lipase and Protease. Helps facilitate the cleansing process. Promoting the enzymatic degradation of sebum and keratin, it makes possible the easy removal of the breakdown compounds derived from the above substances and thus of excess fat, sweat and dirt, makeup residues and naturally loosened keratinized cells from the epidermis, helping to preserve the protective mantle of the skin.