240 ml / 8.12 fl.oz.
Our Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol, hydrogen-peroxide and glycerol based topical solution for hand health
- WHO-recommended hand-rub formulation (April 2020)
- At present, alcohol-based hand-rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands.
- It is applied to the hands for the purpose of helping to remove common pathogens (disease causing organisms).
- Hand sanitizers are recommended when soap and water are not available for hand washing.
- Hand Sanitizer is used as a simple means of infection control in a wide variety of settings
What else you need to know:
This formula was designed due to the current covid-19 pandemic.
- To help countries and health-care facilities to achieve system change and adopt alcohol-based hand-rubs as the gold standard for hand hygiene in health care, WHO has identified formulations for their local preparation. Logistic, economic, safety, and cultural and religious factors have all been carefully considered by WHO before recommending such formulations for use worldwide
Warnings: For external use only, Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. There may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.