30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz.
What is it?
- An eyelid (and under eye) serum that topically helps to replenish anti-oxidants and nutrients, renews the appearance of skin’s resilience and firmness, rejuvenates the look of skin texture and helps brighten the total eye contour area.
Why is it important (why do we need it)?
- With aging the skin on the eyelids begins to stretch and loosen making the eye lid heavier, less open and less youthful looking.
- Additionally due to aging and environmental factors (free radicals, harsh lights and squinting) the skin can become reddish and ruddy on the lids, while the under eye area tends to become bluer or darken. Both areas these visible changes in skin tone and making the eye contour look darker, older and tired.
Why it is unique (how is it made – what’s the science behind it)?
- Unique combination of ingredients with a unique target of application
- Combining L-glutathione, micro algae, minerals, yeast and plant growth factors
- Targets the delicate and often forgotten eyelid area that is prone to sagging and ruddiness while also being able to do the heavy lifting for the remaining eye contour visibly toning, smoothing and brightening where it’s needed most
- Scientifically formulated with ingredients to
- help visibly tighten and firm the upper eyelid area, and also the entire eye contour area
- aid in smoothing the appearance of skin creases
- help promote brightening – diminishing the appearance of dark circles, dark lids or overall dark shadowing around the eye contour
- helps prime and smooth the eye contour area – enhancing the look of the skin with or without make-up
- Formulated to be used directly on the eye-lid where loss of elasticity and tone create a heavy lid look.
- The combination of ingredients are unique to this formula and provide profound benefits to the entire eye contour
- Lid firming and smoothing
- L-glutathione has a dual functionality in this formula to help rejuvenate while brightening
Benefits of use:
- Visibly helps to brighten and even skin tone under the eye and on the eye lid, helping to reduce the appearance of dark circles and ruddiness
- Smoothes skin surface helping to reduce the appearance of creases above their eyes
- Firming action to promote and restore tightness & firmness to the eye lid skin
- Brightening to target the redness in the eyelids and the darkness under eye
- With firm and tight eyelid eyes look more youthful and refreshed
- With a more uniformed skin tone eyes look fresh, awake and energized
- With smoother skin make up goes on smoother and light reflects off the skin in a brighter less creased manner
Formulated with: (now unpacking the strengths of each ingredient and the role it plays in helping your skin)
• Eco Gel
- Ecogel™ is a gelling-emulsifying agent able to create light gel-creams. Ecogel™ is a patented optimized combination of plant origin ingredients: lysophospholipids, sclerotium and pullulan.
• Aldavine 5 X
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (and) Asparagopsis Armata Extract
- is a highly potent cosmetic active ingredient born from the calibrated association of unique polysaccharides derived from two algae
- normalizes moisture to enhance the appearance of skin elasticity & resiliency.
- has also a significant action in
- the reduction of the appearance of dark circles and under eye bags.
- Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract
- is based on a Crocus chrysanthus bulb extract, and can help to address the appearance of the aging process
- It can thus rejuvenate the skin matrix thanks to its hydrating activity and to preserve and improve the moisture barrier properties of the skin as well as the look of its quality.
- Aids to boost the appearance of collagen and elastin renews the appearance of skin’s resilience and firmness, addresses the appearance of aging process and rejuvenates skin texture for an overall younger looking skin.
• L-Glutathione Reduced
- plays an important role in fighting free radicals and oxidative stress to the skin
- addresses the accelerated visible signs of aging, including severe dryness, extreme loss of elasticity, deep lines and wrinkles, and fragile, thin-looking skin.
- In addition to its many recognized biological functions, glutathione has also been associated with skin brightening ability. The role of glutathione as a skin brightener was discovered as a side effect of large doses of glutathione. Glutathione utilizes different mechanisms to exert its action as a skin brightening agent at various levels
• ACB Bio-Chelate 5 PET
- Consists of five fermented, essential minerals: zinc, iron, silicon, copper and magnesium.
- Through fermentation, these minerals are transformed into a bio-active material that is easily recognized by the skin
- The fermented minerals become a powerhouse of benefits, efficaciously enhancing moisture barrier function, increasing hydration.
- Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract (and)
- is extract of the microalgae Nannochloropis oculata, rich in vitamin C and vitamin B12 and a blend of polysaccharides
• Biolumen Firm
- Yeast Amino Acids (and) Tricalcium Phosphate (and) Morinda citrofolia Extract.
- Acts as a visibly firming agent, anti-aging agent and anti-wrinkle agent.
- Reflects off and blurs imperfections for visible anti-aging skin benefits (skin appears more flawless).