55 ml / 1.86 fl.oz.
What is it:
Super hydration cream formulated with pure Myrothamus & extremophile organisms.
Why is it Unique:
- Combines Myrothamus & Extremophiles [ectoine, antarticine, snow algae].
- The importance of extremophiles
- Extremophiles are organisms in nature created as survival organism able to withstand harsh environmental conditions: exceptional day/night temperature differences, extreme exposure to light, long dry season.
- Protects membranes during dehydration.
- Protects skin lipids from oxidation.
- Revives the skin for longer than 48 hours after a single application.
- Rehydrates dry skin, strengthens the weakened skin barrier, re-vitalizes sensitive skin, visibly and noticeably improves skin texture (in-vivo study).
- Importance of Myrothamus
- also known as the resurrection plant shrink and appear to be dead in the dry season, but miraculously turn green within a few minutes after exposure to water, this characteristic of the plant remain active for even the plant stems that haven have been picked and detached from the plant for some time.
- A dead bush, that is able to “come back to life”.
- Desiccate tolerant resurrection plant.
- When “dead”, this plant exists in a quiescent, desiccated state. That is, the metabolism is at or near zero, along with a significant reduction in cell and tissue volume.
- The English plant name Resurrection refers to this remarkable property of Myrathamus.
- Superior defense & hydration mechanism to other unique extremophiles.
- Superior survival and resurrection property.
- Drought resistant organism.
- unique hydration
. instant wrinkle releasing that cannot be washed off
. long term skin smoothing
- Soothing Severe Dryness
. Helps sooth the skin and support skin’s resistance to irritation and promote a rapid feeling of soothing after its application.
- Drought resistant formula.
- Helps support skins moisture recovery.
- Provides Immediate and long term effect on the appearance of wrinkles.
- Unique ingredient - Isomers Purified Water.
- protect the skin’s cells against dryness, dullness, loss of density due to moisture loss.
- helps support skin form and skin density through hydration.
- Helps to firm and thicken the skin surface through hydration.
- Plumps out dry skin surface - Smooths and evens skin surface.
- Helps reduce trans epidermal water loss.
- Helps form protective membrane.
- Helps protect the skin cells from osmotic and environmental damage.
- Helps introduce and support protective proteins.
- Prevent damage caused by severe dehydration.