60 ml / 2.03 fl.oz.
What is it?
An intensive mask to prepare the skin for nourishment. It contains Bio-Peptide CL and trace mineral blend, to help support collagen renewal in the skin.
Who is it for?
- For all skin types. You need this if: you want to refresh, sooth and illuminate your skin; you’re tired of dull, tired, lacklustre skin.
Why is it unique?
It has been demonstrated to visibly help thicken the skin, reduce wrinkles and decrease skin roughness, after one continued use.
- Collagen, as we all know, is what makes skin healthy
- Contains Bio Peptide CL, to help support collagen renewal in the skin
- Add the power of trace minerals and you’re on your way to fighting the visible sings of aging
- This intensive mask is a jolt to your skin
- It packs peptides, minerals and vitamins
- This mask nourishes, giving a boost of emollients, minerals and skin benefiting elements
- It helps de-stress, rejuvenate and restore the skin
- For all skin types, this ‘shock’ mask is used to help stimulate the skin to ready it for nourishment
Messenger peptide that stimulates the skin to support collagen and glycosaminoglycans.
It has been compared to retinoic acid and vitamin c; and is thus recommended for the support of the dermal matrix for its firming and anti wrinkle action. It helps to thicken while being a natural substance that remains a gentle yet effective skin smoother.
TRACE MINERAL BLEND
- Contains various trace minerals in a proprietary blend.
- These trace minerals are Magnesium Ferment Saccharomyces, Iron Ferment Saccharomyces, Zinc Ferment Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment Saccharomyces, Silicon Ferment Saccharomyces.
- To mimic blend naturally found in skin. ie. In a naturally occurring ratio as found in healthy skin and hair
- Minerals are not manufactured by the body, you need to add them – we think its equally important to add them to the skin as well
- Copper is the most popular of the trace minerals in this blend, due to its role as an anti-oxidant, with surface skin collagen support.
- Zinc plays a key role in comforting and balancing skin. (i.e. zinc creams on baby diaper rash is a very popular solution)