30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz.
What is it:
Ceramide 1 Moisture Guardian a complex of essential Ceramide lipids and skin protecting fatty acids. The cream helps reduce fine lines by replenishing your skin's natural Ceramide, moisture-capturing lipids, essential for maintaining calm, firm, smooth, younger-looking skin.
- Immediately soothes smooths and revitalizes the look of dry, fragile or sensitive skin.
- Visibly improves skin tone and clarity.
- Supports skin's natural cellular organization for a firmer look.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gives you skin that's noticeably softer and smoother.
- Helps to reduce roughness and dryness.
- Overall skin hydration for a fresh and balanced feel.
Why is it unique?
Proprietary and unique formula – only from Isomers Skincare. This formula combines two key elements along with a superior skin supporting matrix for exceptional protection and relief for even the most fragile, sensitive or mature skin types.
- Stratum corneum intercellular lipid that plays an important role in the regulation of skin water barrier homeostasis and water-holding capacity.
- Ceramide I play a role in molecular organization of Stratinum Corneum Lipids
- The main barrier of the skin is formed by the lipids in the apical skin layer, the stratum corneum (SC). In SC mainly ceramides (CER), free fatty acids (FFA) and cholesterol (CHOL) are present. The CER are composed of at least six different fractions. CER 1 has an exceptional molecular structure as it contains a linoleic acid linked to a long-chain omega-hydroxy acid which helps reinforce skin barrier function and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Reduces trans epidermal water loss
- Skin protection, prevention, regeneration
- Stimulates skin renewal
- Induces skin lipid formation especially in mature skin for improved barrier function
- Replenishes lipid barrier
- Helps skin revitalization by improving elasticity and moisturization
- Activates skin natural water management system
- Improves skin elasticity
- Increases long- term hydration
Who is it for?
- All skin types, especially fragile, dry, sensitive or delicate skin that requires hydration, comfort and repair
- Excellent to use after microdermabrasion, laser treatments, glycolic or other types of peeling treatments.
- Excellent in cold or extreme climate as a barrier cream to protect your skin from the harsh environment or harsh chemicals and surfactants or soaps.